Monday, November 17, 2008

next meeting?

Hi y'all:
It's time to think about November's meeting! Meredith emailed me, and unfortunately, Thanksgiving festivities are going to prevent her from hosting. She's on for December, though.

Hope the book is going well for you, and feel free to post or comment (or email!) if you'd like to host the meeting on Nov. 25. That's Thanksgiving week. And let me know if you're having problems logging onto Blogger. It might be better for you to create a Blogger account first, confirm your email with them, and then let me send you a new invite.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I can host. I can have some little holiday/birthday snacks too. Do we still wanna watch the movie? You know how much I love watching movies!

Anita said...

I would love to watch the movie!

lisab said...

I won't be able to attend this meeting, so obviously can't host. But anytime over the next few months I would love to host! I'm disappointed to miss the movie.

deanna said...

i should be able to attend this meeting and would love to watch the movie! i'm excited to meet you all.