Monday, September 22, 2008

Next Meeting/ 1st Meeting

Hello Everyone!!!

Welcome to the group. We have been struggling since the beginning and it's nice to have some new bodies. I'm sure as you have heard we started out to be a rather good group of people but had the bad luck of only a few of us attending each meeting. We, very fortunately, have all become close due to the small size of the group but, again, are very happy to have new members to bounce ideas and opinions off of.

As you may already know the next meeting will be at my apartment. Just a reminder... I live at 9 N 9th St Apt 510. Meeting time is 6:30 on next Tuesday the 30th. I will be in the lobby until about 6:45 and will leave a note as to where to go at the front desk if you get there later than 6:45. My cell is 630-696-1865...weird, I know... I'm from Chicago. There will be refreshments and snacks.

I look forward to meeting all of our new ladies and I am very excited about having a gentleman in the group. I think this is going to be a very good meeting, one not to be missed... This is a very interesting book and I am sure everyone will have something to say.

See you guys next week!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Cara said...

It was so nice meeting all of you recently and I'm looking forward to contributing more to the conversation next time (after actually reading the book!).
I wanted specifically to get in touch with Sarah...I left my jacket at your house. Could I stop by at some point this weekend to pick it up? Please call me at 412-849-2865. Thanks!

deanna said...

hi! does your group have room for a new member? i'm a 26 yr old, recently married, magazine illustrator and college prof. i've been looking for a book club to join for a little while. if this would be okay, please shoot me an e-mail: deannastaffo@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

hey there. also wondering if you are interested in new members. i'm newly married, live in fishtown, work in web development and love to read. Looking for a new group of people to chat with about books.
Please email with info when you get a chance:
jea27@drexel.edu