Sunday, November 1, 2009

Down by Two

Devastating. In one week we lost two members. I have to say I'm a little sad. Kristen has been a member since the beginning. She, along with Lisa and my self, were the among the first people who answered a gal named Mandy's Craig's List ad. Once Mandy left it was just the three of us trying to keep it together and keep reading. We posted an ad hoping to get more people to join our little group and in walked Anita. Anita and a few other ladies joined our group last fall. We've read a lot of books and had a lot of ups and downs in our lives since we all met. I know that I have made some good friends in my book club ladies. We will miss you Kristen and Anita. Your opinions were valued and your laughter was infectious. I hope life treats you both well and you are always welcome back.


Happy Reading. -Sarah

1 comment:

Melody Kramer said...

I would really like to join. Melody -- melodykramer@gmail.com