Monday, October 19, 2009

So long, farewell

Hey y'all, with the next meeting right around the corner, I think it's time for me to bow out. My Tuesday dates with a friend making stained glass are resuming, and I've got a few other things for which I need to drum up some scheduling space (hello, gym, I'm looking at you). It's been such fun reading with you and I hope you keep it up! If you ever have a question about how your book sold, or how it was reviewed when it came out, shoot me an email! Maybe I could be the publishing consultant.

Good luck in all you do. Keep me posted on major life events, and I hope to run into you again in the future. Maybe next Restaurant Week? Very best. Happy fall!

2 comments:

Anita said...

Sorry to see you go Kristen. I totally get what you mean...I've been wondering how I ever had a full-time job with all that I have going on now. Have fun at the gym and good luck with everything!

deanna said...

i'm so sad you won't be joining us anymore, kristin. you always had really insightful takes on the books we read. but, i completely understand and if you ever want to just hang out, send me an email! good luck!