Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Someone always has to get picked last

This time it's Meredith. Sorry sweety.

I know there was a lot of excitement about the book choices so I went ahead and had the lottery. I will randomly choose one of Meredith's books when I get them and her book will be read in March.

But, until then we have all of these to read, and I am very excited about each one of them.

September: Kristen- Netherland by Jason O'Neill

October: Deanna- The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield

November: Liz- Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal by Christopher Moore

December: Sarah- Man of the House by Ad Huder

January: Lisa- People of the book by Gerladine Brooks

February: Anita- Raisin in the Sun by Lorraine Hansberry

March: Meredith- TBD


For those of you that are still interested in going to see The Timetraveler's Wife it comes out next week. I'll check movie times and stuff and try to set up a matinee.

No comments: