Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Possible change to March's meeting

Last week, my husband bought tickets for us to see a couple of films being shown at the Philadelphia Film Festival. When I saw the tickets last night, I found out that one of the films is being shown at 9:15 on the 31st. So, this may affect the book club meeting or maybe not. I'd still be happy to host, but would probably need to end the meeting around 8:30. Would that be too early for everyone? If you want, we could start it at 6:00, instead of 6:30? Or move it to the first Tuesday of April? Or if someone else wants to host this month, I'd happily host April. Let me know what works best for you guys. I'm sorry to have to make this so complicated - I had thought the film was going to be shown Sunday night instead of Tuesday evening.

5 comments:

kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kristen said...

I could probably make it by 6:15 at latest, so I vote to keep it this week and make an effort to get out of your hair by 8:30. Unless it would be more convenient to you not to have it in March?

deanna said...

oh no - i can definitely still have it this month. it's no inconvenience for me. i just feel for kicking everyone out early.

Anita said...

I'm up for keeping it this week and leaving by 8:30 as well

deanna said...

great! then i'll see everyone at the normal time tomorrow night!