Sunday, February 22, 2009

Meeting

Sorry, guys, sorry! I meant to post earlier about this month's meeting. Have you started/finished the book, or is it still in the longest-ever transit from one library to another? One that really would have been speedier by roller skates? Anyway.

Please come to my apt for Tuesday's get-together, 250 S. 12th Street, second floor. Call me when you get here, and I'll come down to let you in. 901-486-6700. 6:30 usually works for everyone. (Unless it doesn't? Let me know.) I'll make snacks and whatnot for ya. I'll try to get some reading group questions prepared. If I ever get my book, I should have the book club edition.

happy weekend.

3 comments:

Anita said...

Hey guys - I'm not going to be able to make this time around. Have fun and I'll see you for our new round of books next month. How fun that it'll be all books we've chosen!

lisab said...

As I mentioned, this Tuesday is my last class - so I'll be back to the group for March. I hope everyone is doing well!!

deanna said...

I'll see you tomorrow at 6:30. Let me know if I can bring anything to help out!